"To satisfy our customers by supplying products and services that exceed expectation, through continual improvement, teamwork and the effective application of our Quality Management System as outlined in the Business Manual."
- The prime objective of our Quality Management System is Customer Satisfaction brought about by continual improvement and business growth. The Quality Management System incorporates quality (product and service), working environment and work safety. We ensure that the product we procure, process and supply through our business processes are in accordance with customer specific, statutory and regulatory requirements, with the aim of achieving 3rd party accreditation to ISO 9001:2015.
- The QMS defines the scope of the business as the manufacture and design, of high specification suspension systems and solutions, serving the Construction industry and other industrial market sectors.
- The developed processes within the QMS provide the framework for working in a safe, pollution free environment.
- We operate by setting objectives and performance targets, based on the risks and opportunities identified for our processes, which are defined within the Quality Management System. A multi-disciplinary process approach will be used, utilizing teamwork from the whole business.
- The Management team periodically reviews the operational achievements against the objectives and targets, and seeks to continually improve the effectiveness of the processes to enhance business performance and customer satisfaction. The results of these reviews are communicated to all personnel.
- The Quality policy is communicated to and understood by all personnel, it is available to the public and is periodically reviewed by the Management team for continued suitability..
Ref: BM-01-01, Issue 2, January 2021