Zip-Clip Ltd recognizes that its activities impact on the environment at local, regional and global levels and acknowledges a responsibility for the protection of the environment and of the health and safety of its employees and the wider community.
Zip-Clip Ltd Is Committed To:
- Promoting the protection of the environment and minimizing the impact of all its activities upon each of the local, regional and global environments both directly and through its influence on others.
- Contributing to a sustainable and healthy future by conserving natural resources and by minimizing avoidable waste and pollution.
- Reducing the use of fossil fuels through improvements to energy efficiency and the substitution of renewable energy resources.
- Developing effective waste management and recycling procedures and using recycled and recyclable materials where possible.
- Increasing awareness of environmental responsibilities amongst staff.
To Achieve These Goals We Will:
- Educate and train staff in environmental matters as appropriate.
- Pursue the accreditation of ISO 14001.
- Progressively reduce the amount of waste generated.
- Market products, which create a minimum environmental damage,
- Purchasing policy which influences our suppliers to operate environmentally.
- Ensure that all public communications are true and unambiguous.
- Respect the interests of neighbours and the world community.
- Review our policies on an annual basis, to maintain continuous improvement.
Our new facility employs automatic lighting, eliminating unnecessary energy usage. Elements such as this contributed to our facility achieving a BREEAM rating of EXCELLENT, highlighting not only the
buildings efficiency, but also Zip-Clips commitment to the environment.
Ref. BM-01-02, Issue: 002, January 2021