The system designed to blend in with its surroundings, offering installations with extra discretion.
THE BLACK SYSTEM consists of blackened wire rope in a variety of diameters and lengths supplied either on reels or in pre-determined lengths, along with the corresponding Zip-Clip locking device(s).
The option of reels gives installers the flexibility to custom-fit desired drop lengths on-site for both lightweight or heavy-duty installations.
Zip-Clip devices are utilised to anchor the wire rope to a ceiling or anchor point, as well as to the desired fixture or fitting.
SUITABLE AREAS OF USE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Electrical containment
- HVAC and mechanical services
- Lighting and audio
- Signage and display, screens and partitions
- Acoustic and radiant heat panels
- Concert halls
- Retail environment
Zip-Clip have five different systems which are allocated a letter to differentiate between the available safe working loads (SWL).
Each system comprises a specific diameter of wire rope and comes with the required Zip-Clip device.
- Loads indicated are per individual wire rope support when coupled with the appropriate Zip-Clip locking device.
- All safe working loads and certifications are based on the Zip-Clip Rize devices being used in conjunction with Zip-Clip high tensile wire rope.
- Zip-Clip cannot guarantee the safe working load of a product when used with non-Zip-Clip wire rope and cannot support projects where non-Zip-Clip wire rope has been used.
Zip-Clip Loop-It suspension systems are also available as part of the Black system. Technical specifications and usability are as the standard versions, only the colour is different.
Note: The aluminium ferrule on Black Loop-It system will be grey-coloured.
Safe working loads
- G 15 kg
- S 50 kg
- Y 120 kg
- P 300 kg
- N 500 kg