THE RIZE SYSTEM consists of wire rope which is supplied on reels in a variety of diameters and lengths, along with the corresponding Zip-Clip locking devices.
The system is designed to give installers the flexibility to custom-fit desired drop lengths on-site for both lightweight or heavy-duty installations.
Zip-Clip devices are utilised to anchor the wire rope to a ceiling or anchor point, as well as being used to attach the wire rope to the desired fixture or fitting.
SUITABLE AREAS OF USE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Electrical containment
• Lighting and audio
• HVAC and mechanical services
• Signage and display, screens and partitions
• Acoustic and radiant heat panels
Zip-Clip has five different systems which are allocated a letter to differentiate between the available safe working loads (SWL).
Each system comprises a specific wire rope diameter and is supplied with the required Zip-Clip device.
The Rize system is also available with blackened wire and locking devices - See Black System for further information.
- Loads indicated are per individual wire rope support when coupled with the appropriate Zip-Clip locking device.
- Third-party test certificates are available upon request.
- All safe working loads and certifications are based on the Zip-Clip Rize devices being used in conjunction with Zip-Clip high tensile wire rope.
- Zip-Clip cannot guarantee the safe working load of a product when used with non-Zip-Clip wire rope and cannot support projects where non-Zip-Clip wire rope has been used.
Safe Working Loads
- G 15 kg
- S 50 kg
- Y 120 kg
- P 300 kg
- N 500 kg