Zip-Clip are able to offer a free of charge drawing calculation service.
- E-mail your drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our technical department will contact you with a few simple questions.
- A full recommendation and quotation will follow. A unique project drawing number will be issued for reference.
Our Technical Department can help to assist you with the following aspects of your projects.
POINT LOAD CALCULATIONS:
If you need to know which Zip-Clip support to use, we can help you determine the point loads that each support will be subjected to.
Contact us with details of your application, and let us know what your overhead anchor point consists of.
If you want to utilise a catenary support system as part of your design, we can do the following for you:
1. Deflection calculations – this is a structural calculation that will tell you the bow that you can expect to generate in your system.
2. Reaction forces – we can look at the nature of the services you want to support on a catenary, and advise you on the reaction force that will be present at either end of the wire once it is fully loaded.
This will help determine base material suitability, or influence fabrication of any anchor points that need to be produced.
If you are unsure which fixing you need to anchor your wire suspension into a base material, we can help you with correct anchor selection.
For concrete and masonry we can utilise anchor software to calculate how a fixing will perform into a certain base material under different load conditions.