THE TOGGLE-IT SYSTEM is a wire suspension solution that incorporates a toggle that forms the termination point. The toggles are designed to span a through-hole of a ceiling material or fixture and have been manufactured to support a load.
SUITABLE AREAS OF USE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Fixing to thin tin roofs or sheet metal that is approved to support a load.
- Supporting cable tray in tight void spaces, off-shoot or single runs of containment.
- Supporting wider cable trays.
- Lighting – Primary or secondary suspension.
- Plenum boxes.
- Chilled beams or radiant heat panels.
- Acoustic boards.
Zip-Clip offer three different Toggle-It systems each allocated a letter to differentiate between the available safe working loads (SWL).
Each system comprises a predetermined length of a specific diameter wire rope and is supplied with the required Zip-Clip locking device.
Toggle-It is available in drop lengths of 1 m to 10 m. Loads indicated are per individual wire support when coupled with the appropriate locking device.
Safe working loads
- G 15 kg
- S 35 kg
- Y 90 kg