Housed Spring Mounts
ATLAS HOUSED SPRING MOUNTS are designed to be installed onto floor-mounted equipment such as heavy-duty electro-mechanical plant.
Housed spring mounts consist of high-deflection steel springs contained in a cast iron telescopic housing. They feature elastomeric acoustic pads bonded to the bottom surface and horizontal snubbers for lateral stability. Models are available with multiple springs for higher loads and with both internal and external levelling options. Available with 25 mm (1") or 50 mm (2") deflection.
This page illustrates only a selection of the Housed Spring Mount range available from Zip-Clip. Please contact us for further information on additional options.
Features and Application Information
- Powder-coated cast iron housings (70-1 10 micron ASTMD4138-07a).
- Internal elastomeric snubbers prevent metal-to-metal contact.
- Anti-skid elastomeric acoustical pad.
- Built-in levelling device.
- Spring elements colour-coded for easy field verification.
For additional performance data, installation guidelines, and recommendations, please get in touch with us.
Please Note: Housed Spring Mounts are not seismic rated. For details of our Seismic Restrained Spring Mounts please contact us.