The RIZE system consists of wire rope which is supplied on reels in a variation of diameters and lengths, along with Zip-Clip locking devices.
The Rize system is designed to give installers the flexibility to custom make desired drop lengths onsite for both lightweight or heavy-duty installations.
Zip-Clip devices are utilised to anchor the wire rope to a ceiling or anchor point, as well as being used to attach the wire to the desired fixture or fitting.
- Wrapping around existing steelwork, I-beams or purlins
- Suitable for use with a wide range of fixings including eye bolt adapters, concrete fixings, deck wedges, purlin clips
- Ideal for long and varied suspension lengths
- Ideal for secondary light supports
- Marine grade stainless steel wire available for specialist applications
Safe working loads