Threaded thermoplastic rods are designed to be utilised in the same way that galvanised threaded rod is used; enabling the installer to build bracketry such as trapeze brackets for supporting services.
The range also consists of a number of accessories to form an attachment to a fixing point or fixture.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Lightweight excellent chemical and corrosion resistance
• High strength
• Requires “Zero” cleaning and maintenance (pool environments)
• Chemically and biologically inert
• Efficient thermal and electrical insulators
• Non-magnetic for use in MRI and CAT scan environments
Safe working loads