FIRE STRUT-LOCK is designed to build wire rope suspensions that have resistance to fire. The system utilises stainless steel wire rope which offers optimum performance in fire environments. It can be used to construct single or multi-tiered trapeze bracketry. The male thread of the Fire Strut-Lock can also be coupled with other components such as 90-degree brackets to attach the wire support to other forms of services.
Fire Strut-Lock is the safe, lockable solution for installing single and multi-tiered arrangements of cable management and HVAC applications.
When installed as part of a wire suspension system Fire Strut-Lock delivers a safe working load of 90 kg per wire suspension in ambient conditions.
- Installations to Edition 18, Amendment 2 : 2022
- Single-tier and multi-tier trapeze brackets
- Electrical and mechanical containment suspension
- HVAC installations/ductwork suspension
- Signage and displays
- Installations above fire escape routes
- Compatible with standard 41×41 and 41×21 profile channels plus other channel types when compatible channel nuts are used
Safe working loads