Vibration Absorber Pad
PRODUCT CODE: MTA
Atlas vibration absorber pad isolators are used to dampen the vibration emitted by high-frequency equipment that is floor mounted and can also be used for acoustic isolation or suppressing shock loads.
Vibration absorber pads are made from recycled rubber and can be cut to size for the application.
- Vibration isolator pads are available in 0.5 × 0.5 m plates.
- Plate thicknesses are 12 mm or 22 mm.
- Plates have smaller sections (modules) moulded into them, each measuring 5 × 5 cm – 100 modules per plate, and can be cut to size to suit installation.
- Capable of supporting loads up to 5000 kg per sqm.
- Resistant to salt water and petroleum.
- Can be doubled up.
- Suitable for equipment with RPM >1,200.
- Appropriate where Targeted Vibration Isolation <80%.
- Air and water-cooled chillers.*
- Cooling towers.
*Equipment installed in the basement.
For installation guidelines and recommendations please contact Zip-Clip.