ATLAS SPRING HANGERS are utilised to isolate vibration transmission from ceiling-supported applications such as MEP services, through the primary support and into the building structure.
This page illustrates only a small selection of the Spring Hanger range available from Zip-Clip. Please contact us for further information on additional options.
Standard spring hangers (HS Series)
Steel springs housed in rectangular steel housings. Assembly incorporates dual (steel and elastomer) washers for uniform load distribution and high-frequency isolation. Available with 19 mm (0.75"), 25 mm (1"), 50 mm (2") and 75 mm (3") deflection.
Spring hangers with elastomer elements (HNS Series)
Steel springs and double-deflection elastomer elements housed in series in rectangular steel housings. Assembly incorporates dual (steel and elastomer) washers for uniform load distribution and high-frequency isolation. Available with 25 mm (1"), 38 mm (1.5"), 50 mm (2"), 64 mm (2.5"), 76 mm (3"), and 89 mm (3.5") deflection.
Features and Application Information
- Powder-coated steel bracket (50-70 micron ASTMD4138-07a).
- Load distribution steel washer.
- Colour-coded for easy field verification.
- High deflection, low natural frequency.
- Ozone and water-resistant elastomer elements with embedded steel plates and projected collar to prevent metal-to-metal contact between rod and bracket (HNS).
For additional performance data, installation guidelines, and recommendations, please get in touch with us.