Seismic Spring Mounts
PRODUCT CODE: SYI
Atlas seismic spring mounts are designed to be installed onto floor-mounted equipment, such as heavy-duty electro-mechanical plant, and can be either bolted or welded to the installation dependant on the site conditions.
Seismic spring mounts consist of a designated number of springs that are mounted inside a heavy-duty steel cabinet.
- SYI spring mounts are available in three different models, with several different capacities available per model.
- Springs are colour-coded, with rated spring deflections of 25 and 50 mm.
- 1, 2 and 4 spring models are available.
- Housings are fabricated from structural steel (ST37) with a powder coat finish.
- From 400 - 7000 kg.
- Tested to the ANSI-ASHRAE 171-2017 Standard by TÜV Austria.
SYI seismic spring mounts can be used in conjunction with fabricated steel plates,
as part of a designed solution.
For installation guidelines and recommendations please contact us.
Please Note: The use of seismic spring isolators should be determined by a qualified structural engineer.