Seismic Snubbers – SSL TYPE
PRODUCT CODE: SSL
Atlas seismic snubbers are designed to restrain equipment such as MEP plant from movement caused by seismic or other dynamic forces and keep it in place. Snubbers are available as single or multi-directional versions and can be used in conjunction with seismic spring mounts, inertia bases, and vibration mats. Snubbers incorporate heavy-duty fixing points to anchor both the equipment and the building structure.
To ensure performance, a minimum number should be utilised per item of equipment.
- Tested to the ANSI-ASHRAE 171-2017 Standard.
- Multi-directional - Provides protection against dynamic loads from all directions.
- Material: Structural steel.
- Finish: Electrostatic powder coat.
- Must be positioned on all sides of the equipment to ensure performance.
- Integral neoprene bushing prevents vibration transitions.
- 2 anchor points to prevent rotation.
- Can be fixed by anchor bolt, bolt, or welded into position.
- Floor-mounted fans.
- Air handling units.
- Oscillating equipment.
For installation guidelines and recommendations please contact us.