- Position bracket against centre of duct in the desired location
- Utilise suitable fi xings to fasten the bracket into place (fi xings not provided)
- Insert the wire support into the top of the locking device and pull through
- Pull through 75mm of wire rope to form a tail
- As an added safety precaution, feed the tail back into the available channel in the zip-clip – please note: only do this when installation is complete as adjustment will no longer be possible.
Please ensure a suitable fixing has been selected that will:
- Correctly fix the bracket to the duct
- Is appropriate to fi x into the gauge of the ductwork