Corporate Policy Statement
Zip-Clip Ltd was founded on strong core values, which have helped it to overcome many obstacles and lead to its success.
Zip-Clip Ltd are proud to have an entirely clean bill of health for ethical behaviour, through the continued adoption of these core values within our company policies and processes. Each of Zip-Clips employees are aware of the company's code of conduct, and are provided with copies of our policies within their employee handbooks.
Corporate and Social Responsibility Policy
Zip-Clip Ltd is committed to ethical and sustainable business practices. This means we take account of our social, economic and environmental impact. CSR is good for the planet, our employees, customers and communities. Therefore our policy is broken down into these 5 areas:
- Environmental - Zip-Clip Ltd promotes the protection of the environment throughout its processes and strives to minimize the impact of all its activities upon each of the local, regional and global environments. This is carried out both directly and through its influence on others.
- People - Zip-Clip Ltd have always created a workplace which encourages diversity and equal opportunities for all. We actively encourage professional development and support employee health and well being.
- Purchasing - Our purchasing processes are designed and written in order to seek out the most advantageous procurement route for the life of a project. Suppliers are tendered, audited where necessary and checked against important criteria, such as financial stability and environmental compliance.
- Community - To play a positive role in society, we've built a culture that promotes employee volunteering and fundraising. We have an encouraging track record of supporting the local community of our facility and the wider reach of Zip-Clips employees. Be that through sponsorship or active participation.
- Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking - Zip-Clip Ltd expects everyone working with us or on our behalf to support and uphold our measures for
safeguarding against modern slavery. We have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery in our organisation and our supply chains. The prevention, detection and reporting of modern slavery in any part of our organisation or supply chain is the responsibility of all those working for us or on our behalf.
Ref: BM-01-03, Issue 2, January 2021