Where can I use wire?
Zip Clip wire rope systems can be utilised for:
- Hanging systems.
- Bracing systems.
Suspensions are typically used within the construction industry, where they are utilised as an equivalent to systems such as threaded rod.
Sectors within the construction industry where Zip Clip supports are used include:
- Retail – shopping centres and Cinemas.
- Commercial – hotels, offices fit outs.
- Industrial - factories.
- Education – schools and universities.
- Food processing.
- Medical – hospitals.
Within these sectors Zip Clip is typically used for:
- Electrical containment installations.
- Mechanical containment installations.
- Heating ventilation & air conditioning installations.
- Seismic bracing.
- Acoustic ceilings.
Electrical installations include:
Mechanical installations include:
- Radiant heat panels.
- Chilled beams.
Zip Clip can also be used for other applications that lend themselves to using wire rope. As long as the devices are not misused and are utilised within the safe working load range, the applications are as varied as your imagination.
These could be within:
- Civil construction.
- Oil and Gas.
- MOD (Ministry Of Defence).